Sunday 27 January 2008

.....a sad evening

I have an apology to make there were two beads that showed in the photo that never made it to sale as they showed cracks that were terminal - I never got round to explaining as half an hour after putting up the new buddies our dear cat Charlie had a stroke he was very distressed and we had top rush him to the vets and have him put to sleep - just the worst part of having pets dont you think .This evening has been quite traumatic and I am sorry if things over the sale of the Buddies got a bit muddled - I usually sit on the PC for an hour updating and replying as emails come in but this evening that just was not possible .I think everyone has heard from me that needs to for tonight so until tomorrow I will say cheerio .

6 comments:

Gemheaven said...

Oh Manda I'm so sorry for the loss of your Cat {{{hugs}}}

Tina said...

Manda,
I am really sorry to hear about Charlie the cat..hope the kids are ok. {{hugs}}}

Marlou McAlees said...

oh Amanda, so sorry to here about your cat, so so sad, I love animals too , hugzz xx

Lynz said...

Oh, Manda, how sad. Poor wee Charlie, at least he had a good life with a loving family, the wee pet.

Unknown said...

Hey Manda,
I've just read your blog - I'm really sorry to hear about Charlie your cat - we have three and it's so distressing when they get sick - losing one is like losing a member of the family, so thinking of you.
Ali P xx

Rosy said...

Manda, so sorry to hear about Charlie. I remember him when I came to visit you at your old house - he was a lovely character and wanted me to give him more attention than your beads! I know how devastating it is after loosing my cat after 14 years back in 2006. Love Rosy xx